Please note the Better Care Closer to Home consultation has closed. A clarification period is now open from 31st October - 28th November 2016.
When answering enquiries received during the consultation we became aware that incorrect figures were printed in three financial tables. To provide you with the corrected versions of the financial tables please click here.
For your reference below are the original pre-consultation business case documents.
- Pre-consultation Business Case sets out the context, case for change and proposed future models of care that contribute to the development of Community Hubs - through which joined up community based services will be delivered across North Derbyshire.
- Pre-consultation Business Case - Appendices gives further information to support the pre-consultation business case.
Please return to:
FREEPOST Better Care
North Derbyshire CCG Headquarters
- The 21st Century #JoinedUpCare programme has undertaken substantial engagement with a wide range of stakeholders and public since it commenced pre consultation in 2012. The document 'How pre-consultation shaped the consultation' provides a baseline of the activity and responses the programme has received during this period and explains how they have informed the development of the proposed changes and wider programme.
- In 2011 a review of people’s needs and current services in North Derbyshire took place as part of the 21C #joinedupcare programme. It found a number of areas where care could be better. This consultation is looking at two areas:
- community hospital services for older people with dementia (also known as ‘older people’s mental health’), and
- those recovering in a community hospital bed after an accident or illness requiring inpatient treatment at an acute hospital (also known as ‘community bedded care’).